We understand you have many choices when selecting a health center for you or your loved one. Below are some of our center’s points of difference:
- Close proximity to hospitals: Harrison Hospital
- Direct ER admissions
- Admissions accepted 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Therapy provided seven days a week
- Seven-day-a-week therapy assessments
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation gym and therapy staff
- Outpatient therapy available before and after surgery
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- On-staff Wound Care Certified Nurse
- Wall-mounted electronic documentation system with touch screens
- On-site Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Managed Care Case Manager
Our Managed Care Case Manager serves as the single point of contact for managed care organizations (MCO) to assist in the communication process between the patient and their managed care provider, helping to streamline the authorization and admission process. Their primary goal is to help ensure a smooth transition for our patients –from the hospital to our center and again at the time of discharge from our center to their home, identifying any benefits and/or resources the patient may require to continue their healing process.
VitalStim® Therapy (Click Here for a Brochure)
We’re proud to offer a new and effective therapy to reduce the pain and inconvenience of dysphagia. VitalStim® Therapy is the first proven treatment for dysphagia. Based on electrical stimulation to retrain throat muscles, VitalStim® is an active therapy that’s safe and effective. It’s the only therapy backed by compelling clinical data and approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
A modality driven rehab approach that provides clinical tools focusing on the complex medical needs of the elderly. Utilizing a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to provide safe, non-invasive, drug-free treatment interventions. This treatment approach uses state of the art physical agent modalities such as ultrasound, electrical stim, and infrared therapy as an adjunct to traditional treatment, in order to more efficiently and comprehensively rehab our geriatric patients.